Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stress (and a Pic Fix)

The stress has begun. We intended to have so much more done around the house. I was supposed to have finished painting a small area of our basement that we're turning into a pantry. I haven't finished. The last step of the pantry project is to paint the floor. My parents are coming over today, with the intention that my dad will help paint said floor. But I haven't finished painting the walls or ceiling yet. And I needed to do a load of laundry before the floor gets painted, because this particular patch of floor, once wet with paint, will block the entrance to the laundry room.

The memory on our video camera is full and Dave needs to move all our videos onto our computer to clear space for our upcoming trip. My husband can do just about anything involving computers, but he is having trouble accomplishing this. He greeted me this morning with that gutteral throat-sound you make when you're frustrated. How do you spell that? You know the one, it's usually accompanied by throwing your hands in the air... It's not really a Grrrrr. It's not a Blech. It's more like... Gchoah! ... Hmmm, did I get it? Anyone else have any ideas on how to spell that sound?

Anyway, here's a pic fix of our dear Ruby, aka Sweet Pea, Daddy's Spicy Pickle, and Baby Godzilla. In the following shots she's doing what she does best -- looking for, and spotting, Fresca's "deposits" in the back yard:

Triumph.

And then there's this picture. She is wearing a leotard, her play-ballet slippers, socks on her hands, and she's sweeping the patio.

Don't ask me, I just live here...


No comments:

Post a Comment