Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday -- A Picture Post

Today is my birthday! I'm 35 today -- still very young, even though Lin laughs and tells me I'm old!
Here are some pictures of our day...
Lunch at our favorite BBQ restaurant -- yes, that's a whole rack of ribs on Dave's plate!

Dave very gratiously shared some of his yummy ribs with his girls.

After lunch we headed to Lake Michigan. It was Lin's first trip to the lakeshore!



We didn't take bathing suits -- we intended to just walk along the water. Needless to say, we got pretty soaked!

Mmmm... popsicles!
It was a great day! Dave told me that he was talking to Lin on the translator the other night about my birthday, and she typed in "It's my first mama's birthday."
Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated. My birthday is the day before yours :)

    ReplyDelete