Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Selfish Post

Alright, folks...
I'm going to use a brief blog update to be totally and completely and unapologetically selfish...

None of my blog readers wished me a happy birthday.

There, now don't you all feel guilty?

I'm kidding... I'm kidding... I'm not really so petty. It's just that I'm having one of those days at work that makes you want to shout "Someone else fix this for a change!!" and crawl back into bed.

Have I also mentioned that I have to wake up at 3:15 in the morning in order to be at work at 4:00am?!? C'mon, people, I deserve some sympathy, don't I?

4 comments:

  1. I wished you happy birthday on Facebook......does that count?


    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waking up that early really is a bummer!!! Oh, by the way...Happy Birthday Lisa! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Stinks waking up at 3:15 my husband has to get up at 3:00 and I just don't see how he does it:( I love your blog and you have a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll not only wish you a happy birthday, but I shall sing it to you.

    Happy birthdayyy to yoooooo. Happy birthdayyy to yoooooo. Happy birthdayyyy to lisaaaaaaa, happy birthdayyy to yoooooo.

    ReplyDelete