Thursday, April 29, 2010

Is Today the Day?

Is today the day we will get the TA call? Oh, I hope I hope!! Although, I hesitate to even type that for fear I will jinx it. But there is a possibility that our TA will come today. If not today, maybe next week (they generally don't come in on Fridays, for whatever reason).

And yes, the above is another new picture of our Lin!! The one thing I can say about this wait is that we have been very lucky with all the new photos. Most families get two or three pictures to look at, and those are often months old. We have been just so lucky to get so many updated pictures. This one is of Lin (on the left) and her friend, who has just been adopted and is now living in the U.S. I absolutely love it. Dave and I have been in contact with this girl's new parents and we are excited to keep the connection between these beautiful girls. We live several states away from each other, but it's not so far that we couldn't drive a few hours and meet half-way for a reunion weekend.
Come on, TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment