Monday, April 5, 2010

TMI... I Don't Care!!

Ruby is wearing Big-Girl Underwear today! This is a huge step for her. She's been avoiding this chapter of her life for far too long! She has displayed all the "readiness" signs for nearly a year now, but every time we mention going potty like a big girl, she says no. Sometimes she says no quite nicely ("no thanks, Mom, I'm too little") and other times it's a bit more... forceful. Like Saturday afternoon when she went into a half-hour RAGE, at times getting inches from my face and screaming "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

She was wearing a diaper a few minutes later.

Yes, I gave in to my 3-year-old child. Don't judge me.

But today, what do you know? She wants to try again. She's at her daycare, so maybe they'll have more luck with getting her to actually "go" than I do.

By the way, I'll post Easter pics later today. Ruby was an absolute doll! Can't wait till next year when I'll have TWO beautiful girls in fancy dresses on Easter Sunday!!

Please, PLEASE, let us travel sooooooon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment