Tuesday, December 7, 2010

6 Months Ago...

Six months ago today, I sat in a conference room of the Shanghai Children's Welfare Institute, waiting for my life to change forever. When I look at this picture, I swear, I can actually hear my heart pounding. I was scared out of my mind...


And then... there she was... (Listen, can you hear it? I hear two hearts pounding when I look at this picture.)


And when I look at this picture, taken almost 6 months later, I hear two hearts bursting with love...


It's been an amazing 6 months!

3 comments:

  1. I came across your journal on Journey To Me and have been hooked following it ever since! Congrats on 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh I'm so nervous about bringing our daughter home! I hope to travel soon...we have LOA :) Your Daughters are beautiful! Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lisa,
    You were part of the travel group after we went to China in May. I really enjoy watching your journey with your daughter. I really have a heart for the older orphan, but the timing is not right as of now. Only the Lord knows!! Happy 6 months!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Tammy (Finding Grace)

    ReplyDelete